Acute toxicity, oral.
Harmful if swallowed.
Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
Skin and serious eye damage, corrosion or irritation.
Causes skin and serious eye irritation.
Specific target organ toxicity, single exposure; respiratory tract irritation.
May cause respiratory irritation.
Avoid breathing dust or fumes.
Call a POISON CENTER or physician if you feel unwell.
Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing.
Wash with plenty of water.
3050 Spruce Street
St. Louis , MO 63103
San Diego Community College District